Monday, February 7, 2011

dress time

Mom is planning her June wedding so you know what that means...DRESS SHOPPING has started! We've tried on quite a few dresses, all very different.  I love this gold dress!!! Such a party/wedding feeling!
You have to look past the length and the color on this one. 
Not my fav but in mom's top for sure! 
I loved this little one shoulder short dress WITHOUT that belt. I do love the belt but not with that dress.  
wooooo....I could totally see myself wearing this one. LOVE but doesn't look like mom really. 
In the running for sure but of course not in navy blue! 
We both REALLY liked this dress in ivory! 
LOVE the neck detail of this and the color...yes I think she could totally wear pink for the wedding. 
Black party dress? Oh it is her 50th Birthday too!!! 
I had a lot of favs but I'm not telling which one she picked! Lots of planning let to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment