Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just being a boy

Monday night softball games AGAIN, at least this was their last week! It has gotten pretty darn chilly. I left early because it was soooo cold, I think in the 40's. I think fall is officially here, I like fall but I don't like winter. Jack came with Laci and this is what he did the whole 1st game...rolled around in the dirt.
YEP, boys will be boys and they will be dirty boys! I didn't get 1 picture of the softball game, I was too occupied watching Jack roll around in the dirt and worry about Hossy. There was another pom at the game that looked just like Hoss BUT much smaller and I mean MUCH! I mean like 1/4 of the size of Hoss. Jack spotted the dog and I said something about it looks kinda like Hoss so the whole game Jack was convinced that some stranger had Laci's dog. When we got ready to go he kept asking over and over and OVER why we weren't taking Hoss with us. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment