Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Beautiful Flowers

Aren't these BEAUTIFUL??? I love getting suprises...thanks babe!
When I came home this afternoon Wes had cleaned the whole house and even did laundy...wow! I think he is bored with laying on the couch with his back. So he told me to go check on some clothes b/c he wasn't sure if I wanted them in the dryer. (Good Boy) These were sitting on the washer with a note. How romantic... :)
Sweet little Lyla girl! Her hair is really long right now so don't think I've neglected her. You can't even see her "trick or treat" bows b/c her hair is SO LONG! I want to let it grow out and be curly, well see how far it gets.
Look at face....TROUBLE! He is the sweetest thing EVER though and such a momma's boy. His hair is really long for Hemi too.
Not much going on around here this week...pretty dreary. Luckily it didn't rain today for once this week. On Monday mom and I went and did more wedding stuff! I picked out my cake & ALL the flavors....YUMMO! I can't wait to share with all my friends and family my favorite flavors. Then we went and picked out my wedding invitations with Amy Hannon...she is the BEST!!! I can't wait to see the FINAL one!!! We also went and looked at "everyday" dishes. I found some that I absolutely LOVE but they are pretty pricey so I may look a few more places.
I've got to go get dinner ready and lasagna out of the oven, goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment