Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bye Bye Kimberly

Kimberly is moving to Little Rock...we will miss you! But it's not 'that' far so I'm sure you will be home often and we can always come visit! Everyone got together lastnight at Noodles to tell her goodbye. She got a job there and her boyfriend lives there so she will have TONS of fun!
WOW...close up! Wes and I at dinner before everyone decided to go out. Wes decided to opt out and go to Clay's birthday get together.
Kimberly and her "We'll Miss You" cake...it was yummo! We all went to Razor's Reef afterwards for a little while. Allison and I didn't stay long...we were tired.
Now I'm off to She Said Yes to look at more bridesmaid dresses with Allison. I can't make up my mind on dresses for the girls to wear. ugh....
Our engagement pictures were supposed to be last Thursday but they got rescheduled for this week because of the rain. I was a little bummed since I got all of our clothes together and dry cleaned but I'm excited to get them done.

No comments:

Post a Comment