Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Will you be my bridesmaid???


Here is my other bridesmaid...Allison! Her cake was sooo cute and yummy! Allison and I have become really good friends this year. I met her from Angela a few years ago and just recently we've gotten really close. We hang out with Al and Bert every weekend and probably 2 nights through the week when she's home, ha!!!

Angela is one of my bridesmaids....I asked her the night all the girls came over to watch the Bachelorette. I walked in with Ricks boxes and said I got dessert and Angela immediately grabbed it and said " I will open that" HAHA How did she know it was even for her???

Yummy cakes from Rick's Bakery! I was kinda upset with how they turned out but they tasted good! They were supposed to be turquoise and lime green but hey...what do you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment