Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm not going to drown

Friday Wes and I headed out to the lake after work for some short relaxation. I called Kimberly to talk a minute and the first words out of her mouth was "I wanna come to my Haley's and go to that big pool in the boat" hmmmm, you know what that meant. She wanted to go so how could you say no. We picked her up on the way and hung out for about 2 hours. Hemi and Lyla love to swim, Hemi has to be right beside me at all times. It was like a 3 ring circus trying to keep up with 2 dogs and a 3 year old. Thank goodness for life jackets, ha! Kimberly kept saying "I'm not going to drown" I think she was worried about her life jacket. Wes and I kept telling her to move her arms and kick her feet to swim and that her life jacket wouldn't let her go under.



This is the result of a fun night on the lake! She was asking for something to eat about 1 minute prior to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment