Saturday, July 18, 2009

Late Night of Volleyball

Wes and I met up with some friends at the church lastnight for some night volleyball. This used to be what everyone did when we were in high school. I plated one game, and I'm horrible. But hey, I tried. I must say Bethany was the best girl there, she was really good. Poor thing I was on her team, sorry!
This is Luke begging like a little puppy for some food. This boy will eat anything and wants everything!!! He had a bottle, jar food, & those little disolvable things and then was begging Laci for some popcorn. How could you resist this little face....
This is Luke getting pretty tired, he had enough playing on the quilt by himself while everyone played volleyball. So we had to chase the ball a while.

He spotted his momma, he was giggling sooooo HARD. Andrea would turn around and talk to him for a second and he would crack up in his delirious laugh. He was soooo good and sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment