Friday, September 16, 2016

Happy whole week again

I've been bad about blogging lately. Oops. Endorsing papa for city council. 
Swinging Sunday afternoon with both my boys. 
Looking too big in his swing. Always happy and smiling. 
Daddy grilled is steaks and this little boy loved it!!!
Sweet dream angel baby!!!
Monday was pajama day at school! So handsome and cook even in his pjs. He thought that was so fun getting to wear them to school. Love my big boy! He has to have sunglasses on at all times. I think he owns over 8 pair. 
Oh daddy I'm too little! 
Joss came over for a little while to play so we got a group picture by the sign! 
Little buddy passed out watching the big kids ride the 4-wheeler. 
Tuesday was super hero day and this one is my super hero!!! 
Mason wanted to dress up too. 
Captain America votes PAUL HUGHES
Wednesday was pirates day. Ha not sure if he looks more like a pirate or Bret Michaels. Lol either way he's cute!
Picture from his teacher playing in the sensory tubs with his friends. 
Mason and I went to dinner with some girlfriends so dads took Maverick to the toy store and to eat pizza!!! He had so much fun and talked about it all night. Glad the boys can go have some one on one time together just the two of them. He picked two trash trucks that came with trash cans. 
Guys night out
Always wakes up happy!!!
Bubby stayed home with me Thursday since he's been coughing and lots of sickness at school going around. 
It happened to be trash day so his day was made!!!!
Little nugget turned 10 weeks old!!!
We helped Mimi this morning get ready for a garage sell and I thought he was going to fall asleep in the floor. But he didn't. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment