Sunday, September 11, 2016

Happy weeks worth

Picture day was Thursday at school and this little dapper dude was nailing it. 
Playing cars with Scarlett 
Fun new things at gymnastics class. This boy is so wild the whole time...hates waiting his turn in line, all over the place, always wants to go get a drink, never hold onto the bars but he loves the trampoline, water fountain, stamps and vending machine so I guess it's worth $60 a month. Ha 
This little happy Doctor!!! Daddy says he gets held too much but he doesn't at all. 
He woke up hungry so I went to the bathroom and when I came back I found him passed back out. Guess he wasn't too hungry after all. Silly goose
He sits in this bouncer in the bathroom while momma gets ready in the mornings. 
Those long eyelashes, little button nose, full cheeks and those pouty lips are perfect!!!
Being sweet so I grabbed my phone to take a picture. 
We spent the whole day at moms while Wes did his gun class. Bubby and I riding the 4-wheeler. 
About to make smores. We cooked out and hung out late. 
Next ring bearer and flower girl for Austin and mckayla in June. 
He found an early Christmas present so Mimi told him he could take it home. 
Looking so sweet for church this morning. 
My littlest babe 

No comments:

Post a Comment