Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekend wrap up

Cuties this morning at church. Maverick moved up to the big kid Sunday school class and he did great!!!! Wore his big boy underwear all day and did awesome!!!
Baby boy looking dapper in his brothers bubble. So so sweet. 
Sleeping angel. 
After nap snuggles and kisses. Maverick always wants to kiss on Mason. 
We took some family photos this afternoon for Pauls campaign and they turned out great!!!
Good looking family huh?
Love this one!!! 
Sweet baby rolls on my sweet baby boy. 
Weekend is a wrap. All my boys are asleep so I guess I'll do the same. 
Tomorrow starts another week of maternity leave. I don't want the next seven weeks to rush by. I want them to go really really slow so I can soak up every minute with my baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment