Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Mason's Baptism

This little angel baby had a BIG day Sunday getting baptized. 
He was so excited and Wes said he looks like an Amish baby. lol 
Big brother looks 15
My family. Best we could get. 
Passed out after church and lunch. 
Look at all the love for our baby. Love these people so. 
He's looking at the pastor like..."so you're the one who tried to drown me" 
So special. Thankful for moments like this. Mason did so great getting the water poured over his head. 
My little family. Make me so happy. 
Precious children of God!!! Smith, maverick, joss, Mason and Scarlett. Just missing Silas, he stayed with nana. lol 
The whole gang came to support us and witness Mason's baptism. 
Then we all went to lunch together where I had to drag a chair in the bathroom to nurse Mason...good times. And ate cake and cookies. Such a wonderful day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment