Sunday, December 6, 2015

Playing catch up

Thursday night we both wanted a little snack so I asked if he would share yogurt with me. He said yes but we see who is hogging it all. I got one bite. Stinker. 
Friday morning we made a donut run before school. He polished his sack of donut holes off before we even got to his class. 
Daddy went hunting after pizza Friday night so bub snuggled with me Saturday morning for a little while. 
Then we made another donut run. Lol
We took Mimi some and jojo!! Bub stayed at memas most of the day while I got all my shopping finished....I think. Then Saturday afternoon mom and jojo came over since Paul headed out to hunt. They played with his new nativity set I grabbed last year. So sweet. 
We had beans and rice for dinner and looked at Christmas lights. Sunday morning we finished our donuts before church. 
Before Sunday school class 

No comments:

Post a Comment