Friday, December 11, 2015

Having a baby

Boys passed out in Mema's floor. Maverick stayed with Mema all week since he didn't feel good Monday and Tuesday and then so many kiddos in his class have been sick. I just kept him home. Thankful we have Mema so we can do that. They have the best time together. And Nikki loves him too. 
Finally got over to hold baby Braxton. 
Sweet little angel baby 
Friday bed hogs. Ha
I announced on Facebook today that we're having a baby next summer. Hosted my work Christmas party last night so they all saw my chalkboard when they came in. I was so so sick feeling the first 10 weeks, it was miserable. Luckily the past two-ish weeks I've felt back to normal. I'm thinking its a girl and hopping for sure its a girl. This pregnancy has felt completely different than my first. Ugh 

No comments:

Post a Comment