Wednesday, September 2, 2015

This boy!!!!

This boy!!!! Isn't he precious? He is. He really really is. But the fit throwings have got to stop. Ahhhhh. Parenting is hard. I knew it would be. He's so smart and such a toot sometimes. When he gets frustrated, or something doesn't go his way, or someone touches something he had or tries to help me throws it down. I mean a screaming fit. I hate to spank him and I don't want to AT ALL! All my classes say it's just teaching them to hit and I get that 100%. It really is just hitting someone (a baby. So small. And innocent) and teaching them it's ok to hit but what works? Time out? Go to your room? Removed from the situation? Man.  Honestly I believe he doesn't know every time what he is doing wrong and he doesn't know what "bad" means but lots of times he knows what I'm asking him not to do. I know. I know. Tell them what to do instead of what not to do but you get the point. I've got to watch my words and stay super calm and tell him exact what I want him to do and stick to my guns. Anyway having breakfast in mommas room this morning. 

He loved these little trains set up. 
He loves to feed the birds. That's his thing he gets to do in the mornings with Ms. Ruth 
Vroom vroom. That face!!!!
Snuck down and snapped a few. Too sleepy to eat lunch. 
Playing with the sensory bottles. 

I'm sitting here holding him while he sleeps in my arms. Thanking God for this challenge. I wouldn't have it any other way. Night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment