Monday, September 14, 2015

Play Day

I taught josslyns Sunday school class on Sunday and we had so much fun. There were 14 kids total. After church was nap time for the boys. So I went to moms and rode with her to get J from memas house and we ran to SAMs. 
Maverick loves to get pictures. He sent me one of his snack time after nap so we took one at SAMs and sent it. 
I met up with the boys at Home Depot and we did a little shopping. He loves lawn mowers. 
Wes and I dropped him off so we could run to Rogers for a bit to shop. It was grandparents day...pools had no idea. 
They sat at this little table the entire time he was there playing with play do. 
Ran and ate Mexican food. He cleared the plate of double beans. He must have been starving. lol boy loves Mexican food. 
Scrapping every little bite. 
Ran to the dollar store looking for a mat and sissy wanted to run in with me. She grabbed up some clearance toys for her and bub and I got a candle. No mat. Then we hit the park for a short while before bath and bed. 
They had a great time 
Mimi pushing the babies on the swings. 
So much laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment