Saturday, August 29, 2015

Low key

Playroom fun after school on Friday! We've had a low key weekend and it's been nice. Friday we stayed home and I cooked. 
The boys mowed the yard and we played outside all night. 
Such a big helper. 
Good morning Saturday!!!! We all slept til 8:00 and while I was in the shower I heard the boys laughing so hard bc of this!!! Maverick dug my lipstick out of my purse and helped himself. He always runs to hide under the dining room table when he had something he isn't supposed to have. Ha
After making a quick trip to cabelas and target this morning we had dad and Lisa over for lunch since they are heading back home on Monday. We've stayed home ever since they left. Got the garage cleaned out and garage sell stuff ready for this wknd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment