Wednesday, August 12, 2015

First day of school

First day of scho is hard to wake up to. 
Momma and bubba get to go to school together. Love that. 
Big New School boy!!! Gotta get your picture with the famous rock. 
First day of PRESCHOOL!!!!
Running down the hall to his class. 
Giving Ms. Ruth her gift he brought her. 
His favorite toy...the vacuum. 
Playing outside. His teacher sent me this. 
Finally got to sleep for about 25 minutes. 
Shiner on the first day. Collided with a friend and fell into the cabinet. Ruth said he fell more than anyone else yoday. ;0
Going down the slide on the playground. 
What a day in the life of a preschooler looks like. Then he passed out in the way home. One shoe on. One off. Changed clothes. Wild hair. Exhausted. My boy. When I picked him up he was playing on the train table with animals. He grabbed pig when he saw me and snarled up his nose. Love my smart boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment