Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Happy Hump Day

Someone didn't want to get out of bed this morning!!! He wants to sleep in our bed every morning. Stinker. Wes and I love the snuggle time we get with him. 
Practicing his golf swing at Memas. 
Passed stone cold OUT!!!! 
Soooo excited to see sissy after I picked her up from school this afternoon. 
3 day old orphaned kitten. She has to be bottle fed bc she doesn't have a momma
JOSSLYN stopped by to see her for a min and she loved every minute. 
Feeding her some milk. 
We took her out to the mason farm bc they have new babies from their barn cat. Momma took her right in and cleaned her before she nursed. Such a good kitty. 
And tomorrow is my early day and my friday!!! Wes and I are going to Tulsa to jason Aldean concert and mess around for the day. First time to leave Maverick overnight. Ahhhh, I'm nervous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment