Friday, April 10, 2015

Date night

Spent my day off with my favorite bubby. Mid morning nap in momma's lap on his favorite chair. 
He slept there for over a hour. And I got a lot done...cleaned out closets, all the laundry, vacuumed, dusted and organized. Wheeew
Headed to memas to play for a little while bc momma and daddy had a date night. 
He loves going to memas. He bosses everyone around and gets fed so good. 
Busy bee. I'll miss you
MiMi picked him up for dinner. He was excited. 
This boy loves applesauce and he loves to feed himself. He's getting pretty good at it too. 
Wes and I went over to Tulsa for a concert but we shopped a little before. Upgrade anyone? 
Or this one...choices!!!
Bath time at mimis after planting flowers. 
Tyler Farr opened for Cole Swindle. 
Cole swindle (who was a lot better than TF) opened for jason Aldean!
He put on a really good show. 
Got this picture while at the concert....sweet pea sweet dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment