Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thursday

Since Josslyn stayed the night at memas last night Maverick and I picked them up early and went "junkin" around town. This is my new neice Madeline...don't ask. She changed her name a dozen times today and she kept saying "Mema what did I say my name was" because she couldn't even remember. What a mess. 
Since I found some new fabric for my ottoman yesterday Mema came over today to start on it for me. Look at her two assistants, aren't they sweet. 
"Ahhck Ahhck get down" now if he would only listen to his own words. He sure does like to boss people and DOGS around. But he doesn't like to be bossed. 
Running away with the yard stick and pen. Oh boy I'm in for it this summer. Can't wait!!!!
Dancing to his singing duck. 
They played and wrestled under the table while Mema and I cut and measured in the table. 
She kept saying "now aunt Haley when I say you can't take my picture do it anyway" she loves to tell you what she wants you to say. 
Mema packed up and went home after we looked everywhere for her blame keys to the house. Ugggh they were between her console and seat in the truck. We went over to moms to check on all the girls and they were soooooo excited to see us. Playing with the fly swatters while I made BBQ sandwiches. 
After dinner we all loaded up and fed the ducks at the park. 
Bub thought that was the funniest thing he has ever seen. 
Loving tortillas. 
She loves to chase the ducks to the water. 
Quick trip thru sonic and home to eat our M&M blizzards. 
Mmmmmmmm.  He loves to say that now. Pretty good day today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment