Sunday, March 29, 2015

Palm Sunday

I'm so sad this is my last day of spring break but thankful for a week off spent with my baby plus Joss ;) this morning they got ready in my bathroom while I got ready for Palm Sunday ;)
After church we went by to see MiMi and pappa and the dogs were so excited to see the kids. 
They brought Mav back a Moroccan from Mexico. He loved it, it makes lots of noises. He was chasing the dogs with it. 

We spent the afternoon outside planting flowers and playing in the dirt. 
My little helper...playing hide and seek. 
He had to have a quick snack and nap. 
Went and cooked out at MiMi and Pappa's house. The kids ended the night with a dance party. Now we're home getting ready for bed. Back to schk for me tomorrow. Only 9 more weeks of school til summer ;)))

No comments:

Post a Comment