Monday, July 21, 2014

Teethers

He looked so peaceful this morning in bed with daddy until....
I woke him up to get dressed. Poor little man is teething and not feeling like himself. 
I had to work really hard for this little smile but it was all worth it. 
Daddy went over at lunch to check on him and out him down for a good long nap. 
He was so excited to see me when I went to pick him up but I could tell immediately he wasn't feeling too great. Makes this momma so so sad knowing he is in pain. His little eyes were so red and puffy and he was so hot. So we came home and snuggled on the couch until his fever broke. 
After a quick cat nap and some orajel he was feeling much better. Toes make everything good ;)
I let him play in the bath for a while, he loves it so much. So excited to see this boy smile and he ate such a good dinner. 
Hemi needing some momma time too. Well it's either that or a bite of the cookie I was eating. He followed me to the bathroom while I showered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment