Sunday, July 13, 2014

Blessed Sunday

Went by mom and Paul's new house to see the progress and Mav passed out in memas lap. 
So Joss and I went on an ice cream run. 
Joss and Pappa having a little sit down. 
Came home and played outside. Joss in the house while Mav had his dinner. 
Uncle Wes and Joss passed out on the couch at 8:00 while I nursed M and put him to bed. 
Evidence of a hard played day. Since everyone went to bed on me I stayed up and sewed. 
Joss and Wes slept in the front room so Mav and I had some snuggle time this morning before church. My favorite. 
Snoozing away while momma got ready for church and made everyone breakfast. 
Yummy cinnamon rolls and yogurt. 
Lunch time at memas house after church. They looked so cute in their matching colors. 
She is crazy about him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment