Saturday, June 14, 2014

Friday the 13th

We had a great Friday the 13th but of course we did. I'm not superstitious. Mav man hamming it up for the baby in the mirror. 
He's lost all of his hair and has some new growth in the front so we made him a hair so like daddy's. So cute, like a little man. 
Mema sent me this of the two of them swinging. He loves his Mema, thankful for her to be able to watch him during the day. 
Came home and played with Lyla. 
Met some friends at Olive Garden for dinner. So yummy, hadn't been there in forever and mav is so easy to take anywhere. Such a good sweet baby. His sling was right next to a little girl, maybe 2 and they starred at each other the whole night. Ha
Bert and Allison were our dinner dates! Then the guys went night fishing after dinner. I think Wes came in at ab 3:00am. 
It was me and little man chilling out. Got his 17 week photo shoot in the bathtub that he is about to outgrow. ;(
Oh hey, mom look there's that baby in the mirror again. He follows me everywhere I go. Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment