Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Baby in the mirror

Dapper dude ready for church Sunday morning. He loves that baby in the mirror. Shhhhh....I love that baby in the mirror more. 
Went to the donut shop before church for a treat. Yummy
After church at memas house for lunch
Sweet feller passed out on mommas lap. He was almost asleep in church on my lap but got a glimsp of Mimi so he leaned back and giggled out loud. It was so funny we were all tickeled. 
Waking cousin up from her nap. He looks like a giant when he's lying by that 3 year old. He needs to stop growing. 
"What I got a surprise in the front step" sweet friends Timi dropped off this adorable gown for Mr. M!!! Go CARDS
Came around the corner to stick him in the Bath and I caught smiley pants doing his thing. What a sweetie. 
Happy hump day!!!
Watching momma cook and mop the floors. 
I held him sleeping in my arms for a hour tonight before I put him down. He always falls asleep nursing, some nights faster than others. He only nursed 20 minutes tonight and I wasn't ready to put him down. This is what perfection looks like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment