Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Beachy Boy

Ready for our first day at the beach. Happiest baby all day but especially first thing in the mornings. Wes familygg came over to our beach to spend the day with us. 
Passed out from nursing. Sweetie
And were finally on the beach. And he was loving it. I think mostly because of all the attention he was getting. 
Mav and daddy went back to the house to get Maverick, I mean both of them good naps. 
That night we went over to his sisters place to eat fish they caught. 
Donut hole for breakfast before they all headed back for home. All the Graham cousins....all BOYS
Maverick had Beiber fever! He wasn't to sure of him. 
LOVE THIS!!!! Christopher is making sure Maverick is smiling for the camera. 
Dominating at pin going after we all had breakfast at the donut hole. ;)
Just hanging out with papa!!! 
He wanted a little taste of my domination I guess. Ha
The boys sat on the porch while mom and I laid out one morning. The rest of the gang went to PCB to mess around for a few hours. 
My boys
Oh man...another nap from both of my boys. 
Ready to stroll for ice cream with mom, dad, Mimi, and papa!!!
We've had a great few days on the beach so far and have many more to come ;) picture overload of Maverick but I love it and HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment