Monday, February 17, 2014

Mommas boy

When we left the hospital you weighed 8.8 (only lost 2oz). 
When we went to your first doc appt you weighed 8.6 (dr was happy with that but wants you back up to birth weight within 2 weeks). 
I don't think that will be a problem because you love to nurse. 
And you are such a mommas boy!!! Dad and I "discuss" who we think you look like the most. Of course he thinks your his splitting image but I would have to disagree. ;)
You do this eyebrow thing that looks just like your dad but....you have mommas blue eyes and mommas chin for sure. Yeah, we know daddy has the same chin but not as prominent as ours buddy. Your eyes are shaped like daddy's and you have his full cheeks ;) I think your nose looks like mine did when I was a baby. 
I gotta get out some baby pics and compare side by side! 


No comments:

Post a Comment