Wednesday, February 12, 2014

First outing

We all had to get up and around early today to make it to Maverick's first doc appt. This appt was just a color and weight appt and we're right on track. He weighed 8.11 at birth and 8.8 discharged from the hospital. Today he weighed 8.6 and the doc seemed very pleased with that. His coloring is beautiful (of course) and he is all healthy!!!! (Thankful to Jesus EVERY day for this little miracle he gave Wes and I). I'm feeling pretty good myself...staying on my pain meds just to be safe and a little sore but nothing too terrible. It felt good to get up and around today and run some errands since we were already out. I fed M really good before we left and he seriously slept the entire time in his car seat. I had to run by my doc to get some insurance papers signed, go by target for a few things, post office, bank, my school, and Bella Jacks for Maverick a little treat for being such a sweet baby. ;)



I absolutely LOVE this picture more than anything....no words how sweet he truly is!!!


Mom, Paul, mema, Joss, and Austin came over for dinner tonight and to see M. Josslyn made us strawberry cupcakes at memas and brought them to us ;)
You could totally tell Mema just let her do them all on her own, pretty cute. She loves to cook!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment