Monday, January 13, 2014

Just a little check up

So last weeks appointment I was at a 2 with a "thin cervix." This week I'm at a 3 with a "very thin cervix." Not much has changed but at least I'm progressing a little instead of not at all. I snapped this at the doc this morning just for documentation.
How far along? 37 1/2 Weeks
Total weight gain? 23 lbs
Maternity clothes? Ummmm Jeans yes! I still wear my regular tops. May have bought a few a size bigger.
Sleep? Not very good (except last night I slept SO good)
Gender? BOY, Maverick Lee Graham
Food Cravings? I was craving a oreo blizzard from Sonic last night (but didn't get it). I'm really liking kettle corn and I've never been a big popcorn fan.
Movement? All the time!!! Poor little guy has ran out of room but his kicking the daylights out of me.
What I miss? Sleep and my back not hurting
Moment of the week? Massage appointments on Wednesdays:)

No comments:

Post a Comment