Thursday, January 30, 2014

DUE DATE

So  apparently you've missed the MEMO so I would like to inform you that TODAY, yes TODAY is your due date. I would really like for you to come so I can see and hold and love on you.
Will you have hair? Will it be brown like dad or blonde(ish) like me? Will you have brownish eyes like Wes? Or will you have blue eyes like me? Will you be a momma's boy or a daddy's boy? (I already know the answer to that one :)). Will you have big feet? Will you weigh more than 6 lbs? More than 8 lbs? HOPE NOT! Will you sleep good at night? Will you be a wild man? Will you love Joss like she already loves you? (Get ready buddy, she's your boss for the rest of your life I'm afraid). So many questions.....COME ON!!! Come meet me and your dad and ALL the people that can't wait to see you and love you!!!
PS: If you aren't here by Monday we're going to pick a day for you to be induced.

No comments:

Post a Comment