Monday, May 13, 2013

N'Orleans Bound

The drive down was not bad AT ALL! I mean I didn't drive or anything, just rode but it was totally "doable." We made it in no time. Checked into our hotel and headed out for dinner.
The whole "Super Hero" shirts thing was totally the guys idea and they were so proud. Luckily I already had this crazy batman shirt from something we did at school so Wes just had to go find himself one.
Flash and Captain America were at dinner with us too :)
We had mud bugs for dinner and they were delicious! I think it was Keegan's first time to have them. (If I'm remembering correctly)
Downtown New Orleans...my first visit!
Some really cool things to see and then some things that weren't so cool (scroll down)
One of many famous places to eat with you visit the city.
Well folks...here he/she is!
Really fancy bed and breakfast. I would like to stay there please

No comments:

Post a Comment