Tuesday, May 7, 2013

knock knock...is anyone there?

I know. I know. I know. I've been bad, really bad about blogging. Honestly, I hate using my home laptop and it's the last thing I wanna think about when I get home. I've been bad about taking pictures too. If I do I do it on my iphone and upload it straight to FB. On the other hand I only use the Ipad and I don't have this blog set up on there yet. :)
So, lots of catching up to do!
We all had a great and busy FUN filled Christmas holiday!!! Little Miss really enjoyed this year and took it all in and enjoyed herself!
 Sitting infront of my tree
 Got to catch up with some OLD friends. (This was before Christmas when Angela got to come home for a little while) Holding Brittany's baby Preslee
 Enjoyed some girls nights
 Rang in NEW YEARS pretty big aka...small
 Dustin Lynch concert....SO MUCH fun! He defintely grabbed my hand. We were on the FRONT row!

 Girls Night

 
I'm gonna TRY to get all caught up!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment