Sunday, July 29, 2012

TOMS

Toms has gone above and beyond for the fall...I have always thought they were 'cute' but just not my style. (I do own the leopard flats and the black shiny ones...I have worn them each twice maybe) I love the little kids styles and have loved them on Joss! But this fall they have came up with so many cute ones. A little girl in my class has these pink/purple heart ones and they are adorable.
 
LOVE LOVE LOVE these little ballerina style for kids, this is a must have for Joss.
Think these are adorable too but she has the silver shiny and if she gets the ones above I will pas.


 NOW these she really really needs, so funky and sooooo stinky cute!!!
 
And I must have these for the fall!!!

 
Soon after my last post about the drought we had some good rain!!! yippie!!! Not enough but we will take whatever we're given right now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment