Thursday, July 19, 2012

boom boom POW

I know...I know...I'm SOOO behind! Honestly I never get my lap top out anymore so that's my excuse. Wes and I had some company come to town...His little sister (From Florida), her husband Christopher, & their 2 boys lil Christopher & Willy. It was so good to see them and entertain for 10 whole days. I started with our 4th of July fun.
 We all tagged along with Paul's family up in MO town and had a big cookout and firework show.
 Just the 4 of us...
 Paul and his brother, Herb.
 Thanks goodness for self time...group shot
We got to shoot off big fireworks and lots of them on the 4th. Yes, there is a burn ban but we were super careful and they live SO far out in the country there was no way anyone could find us.
Little Rebels, we know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment