Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Family Birthday Dinner @ JJ's

I had a fun birthday dinner last night with the family at JJ's! We went so we could hear Jeff Fox (Foxy) play and sing. He played at our rehearsal dinner so that was fun getting to hear him again! 
Just the TWO of us!
 Wes sent me roses at school yesterday...All the kids wanted to know if my "boyfriend" sent those to me. When I explained "No, I have a husband and his name is Wes" one little girl said "I know about Wes but I thought your BOYFRIEND sent those. My mom has a husband, it's my dad but she also has a boyfriend." HA HA HA HA "I thought your boyfriend was Justin Bieber" (HILARIOUS)
 Birthday cake from Ricks!!!
 Joss danced the entire night...throwing her hands in the air!
 Then she got down front and center stage and took OVER. She seriously has the best time anytime there is some music playing. Dancing fool just like her MiMi
 Ms. Linda made these delicious cookies for the class to enjoy and my kids also made strawberry/raspberry sorbet punch...amazing!
I had a great birthday although I don't want to be another year older!

No comments:

Post a Comment