Tuesday, November 1, 2011

trick or treat

Cutest little lady bug i've ever seen. Joss looked so cute in her little costume and she didn't mind it one bit. Her and Lynlea came over to help Wes and I pass out candy.
Just chillin' on the couch like such a big girl. She is getting so big...makes me sad. One little Strawberry shortcake girl rang the door bell...said trick or treat...and then said "I like your baby" so sweet.
Joss got a new bouncer from mimi and she was lovin' it! She didn't really know what to think at first but got the hang of it as the night went on.  
She would get around to ever side and see what she could get her mouth on. lovely. 
crazy hair girl. She was sooo sweet the whole night!!! 
We had probably about 50-60 trick or treaters total...pretty good turnout. I figured we would have a lot in our subdivision. We had some cute little guys. Our little boy neighbors were a cowboy and a little cow and the other neighbor was a cute little dinosaur. SO CUTE!!! I passed out capri sun's this year along with candy. I was a big hit!!! I only had 30 of them and they were GONE early in the night. ole well, good thing I had candy to pass out too.

No comments:

Post a Comment