Saturday, November 5, 2011

hilarious

Saturday we ran into Petsmart to pick Roxi up from the groomer and I couldn't resist! This costume is hilarious, it was a basketball player. She wasn't his biggest fan, ha.
I had to do the clown costume, Paul is terrified of clowns. 
Batarina girl, pretty cute! 
Just because Josslyn looked so cute. I got her all dressed up to go to lunch with us Saturday! 
Friday night Wes and I ran to eat mexican food with the neighbors then everyone came over here to watch the game. The guys ended up in the garage and us girls stayed inside. I think Wes and I got in bed that night around 2am after everyone left. The guys were going to get up early to hunt but they didn't make it. :(
Saturday we ate lunch, ran some errands, watched the hogs @ Keegan & Justin's house, ran more errands, wedding, home, & bed for me. Wes ended up walking over to the neighbors to hang out around the fireplace. He came in around 1:30am and had to be up and ready to hunt by 5. I was passed out. Didn't hear a thing and didn't get out of bed until 9 the next morning. We had a busy but FUN filled weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment