Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy long weekend!

Lastnight Wes and I headed to Dickson Street for "date night." We decided to sit on the balcony upstairs at Hog Haus and watch ALL the people! It was soooo busy on Dickson! They had the Blue Man Group going on right across the street and tons of people were in town for the 1st hog game of the year. It's always a good time watching everyone and enjoying a great dinner.
Today was a busy day! I got up early and went on a walk with Hemi while Wes slept in (that boy can sleep LATE) Then I ran a few errands like the post office, few boutiques, etc. So about noon...ish Wes was up and ready to go so I came home to get him and finish our errands. We ate lunch at no other than Chick fil a, got Diana's shower gift, stocked up on Polos for Wes. (Dillards is having a HUGE sale) So we got tons of polos, t-shirts, and shorts. YEAH...for our Mexico trip at Thanksgiving!
I got a little present today...and I LOVE IT!!! I have the best husband ever...he surprised me with a new coach handbag!
I saw tons of cute Razorback gear while we were out and about. I supported my favorite hogs by wearing my tank too. I think I'm getting "crafty" again and thinking about making myself a new hog dress. Isn't this one adorable???

No comments:

Post a Comment