Monday, September 6, 2010

GO HOGS GO

Scarlett is ready to call those hogs!!!!
Check out those shiny shoes....snazzy!
She was laughing just not looking at the camera.
Jack ALWAYS asks to hold "Farlett" so here ya go. He holds on pretty well.
I love those little leg warmers! a.d.o.r.a.b.l.e.
Jack got some new pj's and here they are...little small eh? This may be the 1st and last time he sports these around.
OH....Al Bundy came by to watch some of the game. No, seriously I kept saying he should be a skeleton for Halloween but I may change my mind.
It's always fun to climb on top of me. Look at Jack's face..."Is Hudson really touching me?" HA Jack was up there first so that was a real bummer when Huds joined.
Sweet Scarlett after her laundry sink bath!
That's a real egg one of the chickens layed at the farm. It's the smallest egg ever...so crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment