Saturday, July 17, 2010

Date DAY!!!

We've had the best Saturday ever!!! Wes and I got up this morning and headed to the farmer's market to start our day! It was packed and full of dogs too. I love dogs to death but why in the world do people want to bring their GIGANTIC dogs out there? I was  looking a few of them straight in the eye...they were taller than me! Loaded up on some fresh veggies and they had the prettiest flowers ever. I would have got some but I already have 3 bouquets around the house.
Then we headed down for some good breakfast at Common Grounds! I haven't eaten breakfast there in forever but it was yummo!
I've heard everyone talking about this place...so we tried it out today!!
Self serve frozen yogurt! I LOVE me some TCBY but we don't have one around here but heard we are supposed to be getting another one. Orange Mango will give them a run for their money...DELICIOUS!!!
SO FUN!!!
Pick a cup, fill it up, put your toppings on it, weigh it, pay for it, and eat it! Easy as 1.2.3.
I chose strawberry with fresh strawberries on top and  a little side of heath bar! (MY FAV)
Wes got vanilla (boring) with butterfinger on top. OH and a little cherry too!
After we ran a few errands, walked around down town Fayetteville, took a nap, & ate dinner we headed to the Naturals game. Lastnights game was rained out so they played a double header. We didn't really know that until after we showed up for the 1st game. AND the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders were there to cheer on the Naturals! Pretty dang fun! Daniel Faires threw out the first pitch of the game too. That was fun getting to see him.
Wes and I had a great Saturday just hanging out just the two of us. We usually always have something planned so it was nice just to do what we wanted! Tomorrow I think we will head out to the farm for a little much needed sun shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment