Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Extravaganza

We had a birthday party extravaganza at work last week! We had lots of different vendors come in and show what they could offer for a kids birthday party. We had some great cupcakes from a new little place down town Fayetteville, Bliss. They were little miniture cupcakes that were about bite size...or two. 
Amiee brought Ruby by for a little play time. She wasn't quite sure about the balloon guy...she was pretty shy. And she definitely didn't want her photo taken. I mean, look at that face. hilarious!
Sweet advertisement for the kid headband...right? We look like we're about to go hit up Richard Simon's aerobics class, especially Amiee.
Lynn got her self a bear balloon!
And then there was the bachelorette...BLAH! Me and the dogs went to mom's house lastnight to stay and watch the bach...Wes was working late. I knew Frank was a FLAKE! I will admit I liked him at the beginning and thought he seemed sweet but now..seriously. AND how staged was his scene with Nicole. I swear this show is crazy and I can't get enough. Why is this? I thought and still think Ali really liked Frank so I'm guessing she doesn't pick either, Roberto or Chris in the end. Chris is super sweet and nice but I'm still not sure about him. Roberto is super good looking and sweet as well. I don't know about this season. I don't just LOVE anyone. I'm ready for the next one to start already!
PS: My husband is awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree about the show-I liked Frank in the beginning but he's a little out there now. My fave is Chris...he reminds me of Heath-slow to warm up but once he's comfortable, you can feel confident about his feelings.

    ReplyDelete