Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 10 of 2009!!!

I can't believe it's NEW YEARS EVE...2010 seems sooo werid! It will take me a while to get used to writing that. I put a little list of top 10 things that happened this year...ENJOY!
#10. Ice Storm of 2009 : Crazy ice storm. People lost all their power for LONG periods of time. Luckily for us we lost power for 2 days so we packed up and went to mom's house. She never lost power during the storm. Lynlea had to come stay with her and Allison and Bert with their cat all had to come stay with us. The farm was out of power for 2 weeks. The clean up took FOREVER!!! Hope that never happens again!

#9 Labor Day Weekend : Wes, me, Laci, & David all loaded up and went to Lake Norfork for the weekend. We went and stayed with my cousin Katie and Joey at his cabin. We had the best weekend...just laid out on the boat, fished, cooked out, played games, made bon fires, etc.

#8 Laci and David find out they are PREGNANT!!!! I was soooooo excited for them, I can't wait to be an Aunt, HA! They have been trying for a little while and they deserve this SO much. They will be great parents and I'm so excited to see this baby. God is soooo good!

#7 Mazatlan, Mexico Wes and I went on a little vaca (or a long vaca.) We were gone for 11 days and had the best time. I missed my dogs a little though. This was Westley's first REAL VACATION so I was sooo glad he got to spend it with me!!!! I can't wait to go back SOON!

#6 My 25th Birthday...man I feel old. I celebrated with Diana (yes like we did in the 8th grade) We had a cookout at mom's in the backyard and played rock band all night long. GREAT TIMES with GOOD FRIENDS!

#5 Wes turns 30!!!! WOW....Here he is with his new flat screen t.v. at the farm. We stayed the night out there so the guys could go hunting. That night we celebrated with a bunch of friends at Shoguns and went to Rock-n- Bowl.

#4 I got to start trying on wedding dresses. OH MAN...enough said. This was a REALLY HARD process for me. I hear people all the time say "You will just know when you have on THE ONE" Well I probably tried on 100 dresses until I found THE ONE!!! Luckily I have my dress ordered and I can't wait to wear it. The countdown officially begins!!!

#3 IT'S A GIRL!!!! We found out Laci and Dave are having a GIRL...talk about excitement! I got to go with her to her ultrasound...thanks Laci! I was jumping up and down, clapping, screaming....SO EXCITED! I can't wait to spoil this little girl.

#2 I did it....GRADUATED from the U of A!!! It may have take a little longer than expected but at least I did it. Now I have to start looking for a job.

#1 You probably could have guessed what NUMBER ONE is...We're engaged!!!! I was soooo excited and happy and emotional and shaky and surprised. I couldn't believe he FINALLY (just kidding) did it. I found my ring around Hemi's neck and was shaking sooo bad I couldn't get it off. WHOOOOO HOOOOOO May 22, 2010 is the day!!!

Hope everyone had a great 2009 and a better 2010. Be safe and have fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment