Monday, December 14, 2009

Gone With The Wind


This is my ultimate FAVORITE movie of all time!!! I absolutely love love love this movie. This weekend Wes and I were in Target and I noticed they had made it on DVD one last time. I really wanted it but I decided not to buy myself anything right before Christmas...So we left without it. I haven't stopped thinking about this movie all weekend. So today we had to go get it after church. Wes has NEVER seen this movie before so that made me want it more. We finally found it after 3 stops and went to mom's house to watch it. I know...it's really long (4 hours to be exact) but SO worth it. Wes took a nap during the first half and watched the second since we had made steaks and potatoes. (he decided he would wake up for that) I bet I have watched this movie a million times when I was younger. Mema had it at her house on VCR tapes (remember those?) and we would watch it every time I was there. Then we would take it to our lake house to watch on the weekends. Mom decided tonight that I should name my little girl Bonnie Blue after Scarlet's little girl, wouldn't that be a sweet name?

No comments:

Post a Comment