Monday, November 23, 2009

Wedding Registry

Wes and I attempted our wedding registry this weekend! I thought this would be a lot easier than it was. I've been making notes of things we really need and things I want....this is over whelming to say the least. We started off at Target on Friday night but ended up at Bed, Bath, & Beyond to do 1 of our registries. I love Target but I didn't want to have a million registries scattered all over the place. You can get anything at BBB so that's we're we began the fun. Wes was in charge of the gun and I made notes as we went along. By this time we didn't have much time to finich so we scanned a few things and decided to call it a night. We would be back though......
A few of our favorite things that are on our list and things we really "NEED" are below!
I really want a great pot & pan set, we cook every single night through the week!
Next is my every day dishes, I'm not doing the whole china thing so I want nice dinnerware. I already have some china that my grandmother gave me and who really uses that stuff anyway. There is one local boutique that carries "Juliska" that I have found so far. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!


And who could forget the Kitchen Aid Mixer....I love this and I would put it to great use! I either want this great color or RED...I'm kinda leaning towards red!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment