Monday, November 9, 2009

Brandon's Bowling Birthday

SCOREBOARD....SCOREBOARD Wes the "W" is Westley's score and the "H" is mine. 1st & 2nd place, ha! Wes was almost double my score but I want to point out that I got 1 STRIKE, whoooo hooooo! I'm not the best bowler if you can't tell by my score but Wes did pretty darn good.

Time Out for a picture after our 1st game and getting ready for our 2nd. I like to bowl especially with a big group of friends. I think we have more fun goofing off than being serious. I mean who can be serious when you are terrible.

Family shot minus Ashley. It was Brandon's (far right) 21st Birthday so we celebrated by going to FastLanes and bowling. This was our 1st time there and it was pretty fun. We we're in the "fun" bowling room and ordered a HUGE pizza. I mean 1 pizza fed all 14 of us...It was HUGE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment