Sunday, May 17, 2009

Slumber Party
















Kimberly spent her first whole night with me on Saturday night. I will admit, I was a little nervous about how she would sleep: Would she stay a sleep all night? Would she wake up in the middle of the night and want to go home? Would she cry? But actually she passed out by 9:00 and I woke her up this morning at 8:30 to get ready for church. I figured she would be up by 6ish or so. I thought all little kids woke up early, thank goodness she didn't. She did really good!!! She was trying to stay up late to see Wes when he came home from playing but she couldn't make it...ha! This is what she looked like this morning while she was having her chocolate milk and breakfast bar, pretty cute! Then I had Wes help me dry her hair while I could continue to get ready. We made a pretty good team getting us all ready and out the door on time. (Even a little early) I tried to get her to go to Sunday School class but, yeah right that was not happening today! She cried, so I let her sit with us in big church. I knew she could sit quietly because she had a few weeks earlier. She sat all church and listened very quietly. We ate lunch at Market Place with dad and headed to Sams for our weekly Sunday afternoon trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment