Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dress Shopping















Mom and I ran errands all day yesterday! We looked at some chapels, shopped, ate, shopped some more, ate some more, and tried on wedding dresses! OMG...I thought this was supposed to be fun??? :) It was so hard to decide which dress I liked the most. I tried on probably 10, I couldn't try on anymore. I was overwhelmed, to say the least. It was my first day but it was fun!!! I thought I had some kind of idea of what style I wanted and what style I knew I wouldn't like. HAHA....that was a joke! I tried on dresses that I thought I would hate and ended up falling in love with and the ones I thought I loved I hated on! WEIRD I want to look a few more places before I decide on the one! I had a dream lastnight that I couldn't make up my mind on my wedding day so....I wore 1 to the wedding, 1 to the reception, 1 to get pictures, well you get it! That was more like a nightmare, yikes. And wedding dresses are soooo darn expensive, geeze!
These dresses are a few of my favorite that I have found online, I haven't tried them on yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment