Sunday, March 13, 2016

Here's to Sunday

Daylight savings time got us like wooooah. We all slept in til 8:15 so 9:15 the new time. And right through church, ooooops. We had a pretty lazy morning of donuts and okay time!!!
Then we headed out for pizza buffet and a trip to Lowes. Bubba found a ladybug so we took it to the garden center at lowes to release it. 
We had to go ride the mowers or the trip wouldn't have been complete. We got some new mulch and flowers to spruce up the house. 
Bub passed out on the way home but was wide awake once we got here. Hoping for an early bedtime tonight. ;)
So instead of naps we worked and played in the yard allll day. It was supposed to rain and storm today but it ended up being so nice instead. Little Mason is growing growing. He's such a little mover. As soon as I lay down he rolls and kicks me to death. But I will say this wknd I've gotten the best sleep that I've had in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment