Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Birthday Boy Pictures

On Sunday we had smash cake pictures and ONE year old pictures done along with some of the whole family. I made him a cake, bought extra balloons, got all the outfits lined out, blocked out the whole, and went on with our plans. We found a photographer, Chelsea so sweet and she came to our house to get Maverick with his smash cake and then we headed out to such an awesome sight for outdoor pictures...I mean the weather was 70 in FEBRUARY!!! So we went out and he was even able to be shirtless with just suspenders on in front of an old red barn, then we moved to a cute little chair in front of a tin barn, and then on the porch of an old house, down on some rock steps, by the river, just the three of us walking, riding on daddy's shoulders, blowing bubbles, and so much cuteness!!!! The day was perfect!!! 
THEN....I got the horrible message that our photographers camera card was corrupt, yes you read that right. But....I could either get really mad or I could decide let's re-do them. 
I would be lying if I wasn't so sad and disappointed but it was out of both of our hands. So I ran home last night and tried to re-enact them the best I could with just Mav and I. Luckily I had kept his cake and it just needed a little fixing. :)
I love how they turned out. I mean I love this boy so much and they are so cute. So I'm happy. I know hers would've been better but these are perfect!!! What a cute little face!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment