Sunday, December 7, 2014

Happy ten months






At TEN months you:
*wear 12-18 month clothes. Some 9 month pants. 
*12-18 month pjs and big boy jammies too now. 
*wear size 4 diapers 
*weight: 24# 
*height: not sure...I'll measure you tom
*love your momma and daddy
*love graham crackers, vanilla wafers, cookies, yogurt bites
*stopped drinking so many bottles during the day 
*love to play peek a boo
*love to get a taste of whatever anyone else is eating. 
*you can say momma, dadda, bye bye, mmmm, dog, Bella, Lyla, Pappa
*love bath time 
*love to steal the show and get attention 
*love to give out hugs 
*love to be chased
*can pull up and walk from ottoman to couch 
*crawl all over the place
*favorite toy are your cars. Love to push them all over the house. 
*love to swing
*such a people watcher and sometimes star at people
*moved up to a big boy car seat in both cars 
*still love to nurse 
*love to get in our bed in the mornings and cuddle. 
*like to chase the dogs around the house 
*love to patty cake
*plays the humming game with dad
*good sleeper again. 
That one year mark is creeping up on me and I don't like it. I've loved these last ten months with you in my life but I wish time would slow down. You are such a joy and you make our lives complete. You love to be on the go...either crawling around the house, you and daddy chasing me, going to walmart, going to Mimi's or wherever you love to go go go. You've been so easy to take places. You can get loud. Real loud. and you have your opinions about things but I love your personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment